- 605 7 Avenue Northeast has a Walk Score of 78 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
- 605 7 Avenue Northeast is a 22 minute walk from the 202 CTrain-Westwinds/City Centre at the WB @BRIDGELAND MEMORIAL STN stop.
- This location is in the Renfrew neighborhood in Calgary. Nearby parks include Bridgeland Park, Renfrew Park and 629 14 Ave NE.
- Nearby schools include Calgary Board of Education – Alice Jamieson Girls’ Academy, Calgary Board of Education – Stanley Jones Elementary and Calgary Board of Education – Stanley Jones.
- The closest grocery stores are Nada’s Market, Salam Grocery & Halal Meat and Jerry Business Canada Inc.
- Nearby coffee shops include Cafe&Bar CEREZO, Gardens’ Grace Inc and Tea Cozy. There are 46 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Stanley’s Pizza, Diner Deluxe and Prime Tandoori House.
- 605 7 Avenue Northeast is near University of Calgary.
- There are some bike lanes and the terrain has some hills. 605 7 Avenue Northeast is bikeable, there is some bike infrastructure.